Back to top
EQAVET newsletter and EQAVET Projects supplement - December issue
December 13, 2011
The EQAVET Secretariat has just published the latest issue of the EQAVET newsletter.
The December issue features:
- An editorial by Christina Linderholm, UEAPME (European Association of Craft, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises) and EQAVET Steering Committee member
- 3 important questions to EQAVET social partner representatives
- Using the Quality Cycle IT tool in the national context – practical examples from Germany, Romania and Wales (UK)
- Messages from the Conference on the European Qualification Framework in Hungary, an article by Serban Iosifescu
- Results of the Eurobarometer survey on: "Attitudes towards vocational education and training”
- Publications overview
- What's new on the web?
The newsletter is available in English, French and German with the newsletter summary in official EU languages.
This edition of the EQAVET Newsletter is accompanied by a special
“Projects Supplement” prepared by the EQAVET Promotion and Knowledge
Management Unit (www.eqavetprojects.eu) which presents the latest news on the EQAVET Projects supported by the European Commission.
Visit the newsletter page for more details.
Back to list