Back to top
Special issue of ECVET Magazine
May 28, 2012
The special issue of the ECVET Magazine focusing on the outcomes of the Final Conference of ECVET pilot projects
2008-2011 has just been published.
The magazine features:
- An editorial by Ute Haller-Block, Head of Unit EAC-EA: Experiencing ECVET – from practice to policy;
- An article about the outcomes of Day 1 of the conference: 'Shared understanding of ECVET – Diversity of practical solutions';
- A synoptic article about the pilot projects' results: 'Results of the 2008 ECVET pilot projects';
- An article about the outcomes of Day 2 of the conference: What are the necessary conditions to further implement ECVET?;
- An article on 'Learning Outcomes of the FINECVET initiative' that have been introduced at the FINECVET final conference in Helsinki on 15 March 2012; and
- A series of news items.
Click here to download the magazine.
Back to list