Back to top
Latest EQAVET newsletter
June 26, 2012
The latest issue of the EQAVET newsletter is now available.
This issue features:
- An editorial by Tellervo Tarko, European Providers of Vocational Education and Training
- João Delgado from the European Commission answers questions posed by EQAVET network members and key actors in relation to the implementation of the EQAVET reference framework in the national context
- Recommendations from the European Forum of Technical & Vocational Education & Training (EfVET) to the European Commission at its 20th Annual Conference
- Case Study on a VET provider in Slovenia – a focus on employability
- Focus on: 3rd EQAVET, Elsinore, Denmark 2012
- Publications overview
- What’s new?
- What’s new on the web?
The newsletter is currently available in English with summary in official EU languages. French and German language versions of the newsletter will follow shortly.
The newsletter is accompanied by a special “Projects Supplement” prepared by the EQAVET Promotion and Knowledge Management Unit (www.eqavetprojects.eu) which presents the latest news on the EQAVET Projects supported by the European Commission.
Click here to download the newsletter and summaries.
Back to list