2nd information seminar, 27-28 September, 2012, Paris, France
The second information seminar for the national reference points took place in Paris on 27 and 28 September 2012.
It was hosted by the Secretariat General of Enseignement Catholique and the EQAVET Secretariat.
The seminar enabled key actors with a multiplier role in their national systems to familiarise themselves with the results of the work undertaken in the EQAVET working groups since 2010.
Click on a selected link below to download a presentation.
27 September 2012, Thursday
09.00-10.30 | Introduction session
- Welcome and introduction to the seminar: Louis Marie Piron, Délégué aux relations internationals, Secrétariat général de l'Enseignement catholique
- National context: Martine Paty, Ministère de l'éducation nationale, de la jeunesse et de la vie associative
- Introduction to the EQAVET Recommendation: Sophie Weisswange, Chairperson EQAVET Network, European Commission
- Rationale, objectives, content and methodology: Sean Feerick, Director, EQAVET Secretariat
10.30-11.00 | Coffee break
11.00-11.30 | Blended learning/training session
- The Quality Assurance Cycle – how best to use the IT tool
- Introduction to the training activities which support the EQAVET Recommendation
11.30-12.15 | The role of national reference points in identifying and working with stakeholders – the Romanian experience, Dana Stroie
12.15-13.00 | The role of national reference points in identifying and working with stakeholders – the Romanian experience, Katalin Molnar-Stadler
13.00-14.00 | Lunch
14.00-14.15 | Introduction to the training activities: Keith Brumfitt
14.15-16.00 | Training activities in small groups – supporting those who are building or introducing a quality assurance system or approach for VET. The focus is on the EQAVET indicative descriptors.
14.15-15.10 | Training activity 1: Building your approach to quality assurance: using the indicative descriptors in the EQAVET Recommendation. Self-assessment exercise to review current practice. (ref: training material – activity 1)
15.10-16.00 | Training activity 2: Six actions to develop the quality assurance cycle. An introduction to the building blocks and their potential links to EQAVET indicative descriptors and the indicators. (ref: training material – activity 3)
16.00-16.30 | Coffee break
16.30-17.15 | Plenary session
Lessons from day 1 followed by a discussion
28 September 2012, Friday
09.00-09.15 | Introduction to the training activities: Maria Emília Galvão
09.15-11.00 | Training activities in small groups to support the self-monitoring processes of those who have already developed and implemented a quality assurance system or approach for VET. The focus is on the EQAVET indicators and the evaluation and review stages of the quality cycle.
09.15-10.10 | Training activity 1: Collecting and using data – exercise on the use of EQAVET indicators. (ref: training material – activity 5)
10.10-11.00 | Training activity 2: Stakeholder analysis for VET providers – exercise on “turning information into evidence and taking action” using a “stakeholder matrix”. (ref: training material – activity 6)
11.00-11.30 | Coffee break
11.30-12.15 | Plenary session
Lessons from day 2 followed by a discussion
12.15-13.00 | Closing plenary session
- Strengthening partnerships at national level and sharing ideas for future work
- Identifying concrete projects for theNational Reference Points
- Next steps
13.00 | Lunch and departure