Dec 2011 Issue 4
The fourth issue of the EQAVET newsletter features:
- An editorial by Christina Linderholm, UEAPME (European Association of Craft, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises) and EQAVET Steering Committee member
- 3 important questions to EQAVET social partner representatives
- Using the Quality Cycle IT tool in the national context – practical examples from Germany, Romania and Wales (UK)
- Messages from the Conference on the European Qualification Framework in Hungary, an article by Serban Iosifescu
- Results of the Eurobarometer survey on: "Attitudes towards vocational education and training”
- Publications overview
- What's new on the web?
The newsletter is available in English, French and German.
Click on the link below to view the newsletter in a selected language version.
EQAVET Newsletter issue 4 (EN)
Bulletin d'information EQAVET Numéro 4 (FR)
EQAVET-Newsletter Ausgabe 4 (DE)
The summary of the newsletter is available in the following languages (click on the links to view the summary):
This edition of the EQAVET Newsletter is accompanied by a special “Projects Supplement” prepared by the EQAVET Promotion and Knowledge Management Unit (www.eqavetprojects.eu) which presents the latest news on the EQAVET Projects supported by the European Commission.
The supplement is available in English, French and German. Click on the link below to view the document in a selected language version.
Supplement to the EQAVET Newsletter issue 4 (EN)
Supplément au Bulletin d’information EQAVET numéro 04 (FR)
Beilage zur EQAVET Newsletter Ausgabe 04 (DE)
The summary of the supplement is available in the following languages (click on the links to view the summary):