Dec 2012 Issue 6
The sixth issue of the EQAVET newsletter features:
- Editorial by Sean Feerick, Director, EQAVET Secretariat
- Key findings of the Secretariat Survey 2012
- Reporting progress on the Bruges Communiqué: Quality assurance at the core of Europe’s vision for VET - an article by George Kostakis, CEDEFOP, Expert, Enhanced Cooperation in VET and LLL
- Learning from the EQAVET Information Seminars and training activities - how the use of the EQAVET on line quality cycle can be maximised?
- 2nd Joint Seminar – Increasing cooperation and synergies EQAVET, ECVET and EQF. Unit of learning outcomes-based qualifications - an article by Keith Brumfitt
- EQAVET work programme 2013-2015 - on activities and dissemination material
- What’s new?
- Events report
The newsletter is available in English, French and German language versions.
EQAVET Newsletter issue 6 (EN)
Bulletin d'information EQAVET Numéro 6 (FR)
EQAVET-Newsletter Ausgabe 6 (DE)
The summary of the newsletter is available in the following languages (click on the links to view the summary):
This edition of the EQAVET Newsletter is accompanied by a special “Projects Supplement” prepared by the EQAVET Promotion and Knowledge Management Unit (www.eqavetprojects.eu) which presents the latest news on the EQAVET Projects supported by the European Commission.
The supplement is available in English language version.
Supplement to the EQAVET Newsletter issue 6 (EN)
Summary of the Supplement to the EQAVET Newsletter issue 6 (EN)