Dec 2013 Issue 8
The eighth issue of the EQAVET newsletter features:
- Editorial by Dana-Carmen Bachmann, Head of Unit: Vocational training and adult education; DG EAC, European Commission
- Update on the Commission report to the European Parliament on the implementation of the Recommendation – Sophie Weisswange, DG EAC, European Commission
- Key findings and recommendations of the external evaluation of the EQAVET Framework – Daniela Ulicna and Astrid Henningsen, ICF GHK
- EQAVET Recommendation inspires the further development of quality management in Finland – Tarja Riihimäki and Leena Koski
- UEAPME shares its views on the evaluation of the EQAVET Recommendation – Nele Muys and Helen Hoffmann
- Update on the EQAVET working groups by their chairs and experts
- Assuring quality in CVET: current and future role of EQAVET – Mantas Sekmokas, DG EAC
- Focus on: Implementing the work programme in 2013
- What’s new?
The newsletter is available in English, French and German language versions.
EQAVET Newsletter issue 8 (EN)
Bulletin d'information EQAVET Numéro 8 (FR)
EQAVET-Newsletter Ausgabe 8 (DE)
The summary of the newsletter is available in the following languages (click on the links to view the summary):