Jun 2011 Issue 3
The third issue of the EQAVET newsletter features:
- An editorial by Sophie Weisswange, Directorate General Education and Training, European Commission
- Five important messages from the Bruges Conference keynote address, Towards a quality assured and integrated lifelong learning implementation strategy, an article by Barbara Kelly
- Focus on: 2nd EQAVET Annual Forum, Budapest 2011
- Questions to the EQAVET experts
- EQAVET Quality Cycle – an online tool to support the development of the European Quality Assurance Reference Framework for VET in national contexts
- Promotion and development of the use of EQAVET framework unit, an article by Pauline van den Bosch and Erica Delucchi
- What’s new?
The newsletter is available in English, French and German.
Click on the link below to view the newsletter in a selected language version.
EQAVET Newsletter issue 3
Bulletin d'information EQAVET Numéro 3 (FR)
EQAVET-Newsletter Ausgabe 3 (DE)
The summary of the newsletter is available in the following languages (click on the links to view the summary):