Jun 2012 Issue 5
The fifth issue of the EQAVET newsletter features:
- An editorial by Tellervo Tarko, European Providers of Vocational Education and Training
- João Delgado from the European Commission answers questions posed by EQAVET network members and key actors in relation to the implementation of the EQAVET reference framework in the national context
- Recommendations from the European Forum of Technical & Vocational Education & Training (EfVET) to the European Commission at its 20th Annual Conference
- Case Study on a VET provider in Slovenia – a focus on employability
- Focus on: 3rd EQAVET, Elsinore, Denmark 2012
- Publications overview
- What’s new?
- What’s new on the web?
The newsletter is available in English, French and German language versions.
EQAVET Newsletter issue 5 (EN)
Bulletin d'information EQAVET Numéro 5 (FR)
EQAVET-Newsletter Ausgabe 5 (DE)
The summary of the newsletter is available in the following languages (click on the links to view the summary):
This edition of the EQAVET Newsletter is accompanied by a special “Projects Supplement” prepared by the EQAVET Promotion and Knowledge Management Unit (www.eqavetprojects.eu) which presents the latest news on the EQAVET Projects supported by the European Commission.
The supplement is available in English, French and German. Click on the link below to view the document in a selected language version.
Supplement to the EQAVET Newsletter issue 5 (EN)
Supplément au Bulletin d’information EQAVET numéro 5 (FR)
Beilage zur EQAVET Newsletter Ausgabe 5 (DE)
The summary of the supplement is available in the following languages (click on the links to view the summary):