Peer Learning Activity on EQAVET indicator 9 "Mechanisms to identify training needs"
The EQAVET work programme 2013-2015 makes provision for the organisation of peer learning activities (PLAs) which will enable EQAVET members to deepen, share and transfer their knowledge of quality assurance issues identified as relevant by the network.
The fourth PLA will focused on 'Mechanisms to identify training needs in the labour market' and was organised jointly by ISFOL, the Italian National Reference Point, in partnership with the EQAVET Secretariat.
Participants of this EQAVET activity had the opportunity to learn from and with each other by openly discussing the issues related to mechanisms to identify training needs in the labour market; sharing knowledge, ideas and experience on how they are implementing/ have implemented/ are planning to implement EQAVET indicator 9 at different levels.
The Peer Learning Activity on EQAVET indicator 9: Mechanisms to identify training needs in the labour market will take place on:
11-12 December 2014. Venue: Centro Congressi Palazzo Rospigliosi, Via XXIV Maggio 43- 00187 Roma.
Day 1:11 December 2014
Welcome to the peer learning activity
- Valentina Curzi - Ministry of Labour and Social Policies
- Sandra D'Agostino, Head of Unit Methodologies and Tools for competences and transition -
Italian Reference Point for Quality Assurance in VET (Isfol)
- Koen Bois D'Enghien, Policy Officer Quality assurance in VET- European Commission DG Education and
Introduction to the peer learning activity - objectives, content, working methodology
- Sean Feerick, Director, EQAVET Secretariat and Maria Emilia Galvao, EQAVET Expert
Mechanisms to identify training needs in the labour market - presentations from Italy
- Domenico Mauriello, Union of the Chambers of Commerce (Unioncamere) Excelsior-providing forecast data on labour market trends and occupational needs of enterprises. Download presentation
- Massimiliano Franceschetti. Isfol, presentation of the results of the first national survey (2013) among enterprises on training needs in the labour market. Download presentation
Mechanism to identify training needs in the labour market - presentations from Czech Republic
- Martina Kaňáková, Vedoucí Oddělení pro sociální partnerství a mezinárodní spolupráci: VET provider – partnership between schools and enterprises in the engineering, hotelier and gastronomy industry. Download presentation. Download case study
- Petr Jansa, National Institute for Education (NÚV): Pospolu project at system level - aiming at enhancing the cooperation between schools and companies. Download presentation. Download case study
Discussion on key issues, challenges, lessons learned – analysis of pre-activity questionnaire results
- Maria Emilia Galvao, EQAVET Expert.Download presentation
Discussion in small groups on identifying issues, common challenges and solutions at system, provider and sectoral levels.Topics – will be informed by the background paper
Day 2: 12 December 2014
Recap of day 1 and presentation of day 2 programme
Mechanisms to identify training needs in the labour market - presentations from Germany
- Dorothea Schemme, Federal Institute for Vocational Training (BIBB): An overview on how Germany is implementing indicator 9 at system level. Download presentation
- Stefan Nowatschin, Headmaster European Environmental School and Deputy National Chairman of the Federation of teachers at vocational schools: Identification of regional training needs by a vocational school in lower Saxony. Download presentation
Discussion in small groups on identifying issues, common challenges and solutions at system and provider levels.Topics – will be informed by the background paper
Key issues on Mechanisms to identify training needs in the labour market, at provider and system levels- Conclusions and lessons learned
Summary, lessons learned and main conclusions of the PLA