Qualification and Vocational Education and Training Development Centre
Gelezinio Vilko g. 12 LT-01112 Vilnius Lithuaniawww.kpmpc.lt
About this Organisation:
Qualification and Vocational Education and Training Development Centre aims to ensure that the developments of the Lithuanian VET system correspond to the needs of the economy as well as meeting national and international requirements.
- to enhance links between VET and the economy;
- to increase VET attractiveness;
- to improve VET quality;
- to strengthen the cooperation among VET actors.
- development of methodologies in certain VET areas;
- development of VET standards;
- applied research in VET including specialist demand forecasts;
- compilation, analysis and
- dissemination of VET information;
- assessment of VET quality;
- methodological and expertise contribution to the development of training / learning material;
- involvement in national and international projects.
Lina Vaitkute firstname.lastname@example.org Ruta Karvelyte email@example.com
Back to Quality Assurance National Reference Points