Peer learning activities
The EQAVET work programme make provision for the organisation of peer learning activities (PLAs) which will enable EQAVET members to deepen, share and transfer their knowledge of quality assurance (QA) issues identified as relevant by the Network.
- Peer Learning Activity on the theme of 'Higher VET and the role of QA' will take place in Larnaca, Cyprus, 20-21 March 2018.
- PLA on the theme of 'Using the EQAVET indicators to accredit VET providers' took place in Tallinn, Estonia on 13-14 September 2017.
- PLA on the theme of 'Supporting training providers to identify areas and implement actions for improvement in line with EQAVET' took place in Lisbon, Portugal, on 29-30 March 2017.
- PLA on the theme of EQAVET indicator number 5 'Placement rate in VET programmes' took place in Cardiff, Wales, on 29-30 September 2016.
- PLA on the theme of 'QA process for defining qualifications based on the LOs approach' in Warsaw 14-15 April 2016.
- PLA on the theme of ‘Reducing early leaving in VET’ took place in Finland on 30 September - 1 October 2015.
- PLA on the theme of EQAVET indicator number 2 ‘Investment in training of teachers and trainers’ took place in Athens on 11 - 12 May 2015.
- PLA on the theme of EQAVET indicator number 9 'Mechanisms to identify training needs in the labour market' took place in Rome, Italy, on 11-12 December 2014.
- PLA on the theme of 'The impact of Quality Assurance systems in initial VET' took place in Vienna, Austria, on 19-20 May 2014.
- PLA on the theme of EQAVET indicator number 6 'Utilisation of acquired skills at the workplace' took place on 3-4 Dec 2013 in Belfast.
- PLA on the theme of 'Self-assessment' at system and provider levels took place on 22-23 May 2013 in Budapest, Hungary.